Livestream AND In-Person - Sundays at 10:30am
We invite you to join us, Sundays at 10:30am! We'll start with a worship song, hear a few announcements, a teaching from David and end with more worship and an opportunity for prayer ministry.
You have two great options to join us on Sundays:
- Join us virtually on YouTube & Slack!
- YouTube Livestream Link (1/24): https://youtu.be/DZe1zt3hPwU
- YouTube Livestream Link (1/17): https://youtu.be/w5l-m9q1AJE
- Chat in the #sunday-service-chat in the Slack App (Info on joining Slack here: https://vcclife.org/slack)
- Join us in person by reserving your spot with the button above (Please rsvp by Saturday. Seats are given on a first-come, first-served basis, using the online form.)
Past Teachings - Video & Audio
You can find all past teachings on our teachings page on stlvineyard.org.
(We post Sunday's teaching in video and audio formats there by Monday afternoon each week)
Precautions in place for in-person Sunday service:
The following are changes we have made for our in-person services to respect the CDC/county guidelines and provide a safe space inside the building for many to feel comfortable attending in person.
- Groupings of chairs in the sanctuary are 6 feet apart
- Due to the St. Louis County mask order, all attendees Kindergarten and older must wear a face mask upon entering the building (a mask will be provided for you if you don't have one), and kept on the entire time you are at church.
- Per CDC advice, we ask that you not attend in-person service if: you, any member of your household, or anyone you have had exposure to has tested positive for Covid-19, OR if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- No food or drinks will be served (and water fountains will be off)
- Cleaning of all touched surfaces, per the CDC guidelines
KidZone is open! We ask that parents of nursery-aged children (0-23 months) submit an RSVP so that we can staff our classroom appropriately. RSVPs are not required for preschool or elementary-aged children. Check out the Kids and Parents page for more details about KidZone.
If you have a need, we would love to pray for you. We are offering prayer in person on Sunday and by phone seven days a week. Click the button below to request a call to receive personal prayer ANY time during the week. You can expect a call back from a Prayer Minister between 8am - 10pm within an hour.